No products in the cart.
Bee’s Eco Friendly Reusable Beeswax Food Wraps
Eco Friendly Reusable Beeswax Food Wraps
Zero Waste Food Storage
2 Small, 2 Medium, 2 Large, 1 Bread
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, baked goods and bread. Cover a bowl or pack a snack for your next adventure. Also makes a unique eco-friendly gift idea for your home!
- HANDCRAFTED IN VERMONT, our reusable food wrap lasts about one year when used several times each week, while traditional plastic wrap products are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won’t biodegrade.
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the bees wax paper wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry.
- ECO-FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested bees wax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee’s Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. Variety Pack set includes 2 small (7″ x 8″), 2 medium (10″ x 11″), 2 large (13″ x 14″), and 1 bread (17″ x 23″). Bee’s Wrap is Green-America Certified, and committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change.
There are no reviews yet.